Exclusive Group has announced an underlying organic growth of 31 percent and total pro forma annualised revenues of EUR 1.04 billion for 2015.
According to the company, the results prove the success of its value-centric approach, relentless focus on cybersecurity and data centre transformation opportunities, and astute acquisition strategy. The performance underlines the Group’s momentum to grow beyond EUR 1 billion annual revenues; a target achieved nearly two years ahead of plan.
“We have now entered unchartered territory as the very first ‘Super VAD’ business to retain and extend its value-added model on a global basis,” said Olivier Breittmayer, CEO, Exclusive Group. “Since the start of this journey we have doubled revenue every two years with a strategy blending together accelerated organic growth with hand picked acquisitions that have supported our value and local knowledge qualities to deliver a unique proposition.”
Adjusted to remove the added 2015 turnover of Transition Systems – the pan-Asian cybersecurity VAD acquired in December 2015 – Exclusive Group’s core business divisions returned revenues of EUR 840 million, up nearly EUR 200 million on the previous year’s results.
- Data centre transformation VAD BigTec grew revenues by 90 percent to over EUR 70 million and now operates in over 12 countries worldwide with plans to expand further across the Exclusive global footprint in 2016.
- ITEC Exclusive Global Services has proved enormously successful attracting major global deals and adding significant value to Exclusive Networks resellers and vendors in particular.
- Financing and leasing division Exclusive Capital has expanded into the UK, Belgium, Luxembourg and France, with plans to open operations in four to six additional territories in 2016.
“The strategy is to preserve our unique approach, continue to support the entrepreneurial style of our great people, invest in new services, and pursue acquisition opportunities that extend our global footprint, specialist focus, and disruptive approach,” added Breittmayer. “These are the fundamentals of our 20:20 vision, or what we call L’Esprit Exclusive, which we feel is unique and at the heart of aiming to continue doubling performance up to the year 2020!”
Some regional highlights:
- Strong performance throughout the Nordics & Baltics saw the region post revenue growth of over 40 percent.
- France and Africa demonstrated healthy returns, growing 33 percent and 63 percent respectively.
- In the Southern Region (Iberia, Italy, Turkey), collective growth of 41 percent underlined the strength of the business despite slow economic recovery and other challenging factors.
- The UK continues to report healthy trading and solid sales momentum with over 55 percent annual growth.
- The DACH region has a consolidated growth of over 26 percent, while the Middle East maintained its trajectory with YoY growth of over 28 percent.