Infoblox Lunch & Learn – DNS in the Cloud
- ActiveTrust Cloud (DNS as a service)
- Hybrid Cloud with Network Automation
ActiveTrust Cloud (DNS as a service)
Infoblox ActiveTrust® Cloud protects users whether they are on the enterprise network, roaming or in remote office or branch offices. It prevents DNS-based data exfiltration and automatically stops malware communications with C&Cs/botnets. ActiveTrust® Cloud provides these benefits with automated, high quality threat intelligence feeds and unique behavioral analytics. Delivered as a service, it is easy to use, deploy, and maintain without dedicated IT resources, and is an ideal solution for organizations who want to consume services from the cloud, or are concerned with extending protection to remote/branch office users and roaming users.
- Why is DNS vulnerable?
- Protecting Users On and Off Premises.
- What is AT Cloud?
- Learn about the integration between On Premises Infoblox and AT Cloud
- How to qualify a project? Questions to ask
Hybrid Cloud with Network Automation
By migrating workloads to public or private clouds, you can enhance agility, reduce costs, and free IT resources to focus on core initiatives, instead of manually managing complex infrastructure. However, conventional IT management approaches require manual processes and siloed solutions that can undercut the very benefits you seek from cloud deployments. Legacy solutions lack the visibility and agility you need to effectively manage multi-platform environments. They also create inefficiencies and inconsistencies that hinder deployments, cause network disruptions, and increase your security risks.
- Amazon/Azure integration-Automation
- Cloud network automation (integration with VMWare, Openstack & Microsoft Orchestration)
12h30 – Lunch
13h00 – Start workshop
16h00 – End workshop
A. Stocletlaan 202
2570 Duffel (Antwerp
Infoblox Core DDI Advanced Troubleshooting (CDAT)
Date: 3-4 May 2017
Duration: 2 days
Timing: every day from 9am to 5pm
Price: € 1890 excl. VAT
Understand the Infoblox support process and tools available to assist your Core DDI troubleshooting efforts. Learn to build and troubleshoot high availability (HA) pairs and Grids. Study common root cause analysis and resolution strategies and techniques for network connectivity and DNS and DHCP issues. Use a case-study approach to apply your learnings to real-life failure scenarios and recovery methods.
This is an advanced-level course for team members who provide day-to-day management, operations, and technical support of the Infoblox DDI product.
Attendees should have completed their Core DDI Basic Configuration (CDBC) and Core DDI Intermediate Configuration (CDIC) courses and accreditations and have at least six months experience supporting Infoblox Core DDI products..
- Understanding Infoblox support processes and tools
- Troubleshooting network connectivity
- Understanding the Infoblox support bundle
- Building & troubleshooting high- availability (HA) pairs
- Building & troubleshooting Grid
- Understanding Grid issues and behavior
- DNS troubleshooting strategies and finding and fixing common DNS issues
- DHCP troubleshooting strategies and finding and fixing common DHCP issues
- Applying course learnings to real-life scenarios and recovery methods.
More Information https://www.infoblox.com/support/training/core-ddi-courses
€1890 excl. VAT
Exclusive Networks bvba
A. Stocletlaan 202
2570 Duffel (Antwerp)
This course is given by a certified Infoblox trainer with several years of experience.