Exclusive Networks is Authorised Training Center for Sophos. We provide high-level hands-on technical training which will prepare you for the technical certification exams.
I’m Industrial Engineer Micro-Electronics , after 12 years of experience as system-engineer / consultant I moved my focus towards networking and security. First as consultant , later as Pre-Sales Engineer and trainer.
Experience with lots of products and technologies with according certifications like Checkpoint, Barracuda, McAfee, Sophos, Fortinet, Aerohive, VMWare, Microsoft .
Certified Fortinet and Sophos trainer with more than 20 years of field-experience in different products and different kind of environments.
Sophos XG Certification Day
Get your technical Sophos XG Firewall Certification at Exclusive Networks on Wednesday 30 May during our 1-day training.
The objectives of the certification day are:
- Understand the technical capabilities of Sophos XG Firewall
- Complete common configuration tasks
- Demonstrate the most commonly used features
- Complete a simple evaluation or deployment
- Perform preliminary sizing
- Pass the Sophos XG Firewall Certification Exam
09h00 – Welcome with coffee and breakfast
09h30 – Sophos XG Firewall technical workshop
12h30 – lunch
13h30 – Exam – Sophos XG Firewall Certification
16h00 – Celebration drinks at the bar
- Bring your own laptop
- Sophos Partner Portal login required (if you do not have a Partner Portal login, request it here.)
A. Stocletlaan 202
2570 Duffel (Antwerp)
Duration: 3 days
Timing: every day from 9am to 5pm
Price: €1555 excl. VAT
This course provides an in-depth study of Sophos XG Firewall, designed for experienced technical professionals who will be planning, installing, configuring and supporting deployments in production environments.
On completion of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand the components of the Sophos XG Firewall and how to configure them
- Architect a solution for a customer’s environment and needs
- Implement proof of concept (PoC) deployments with Sophos XG Firewall
- Configure the components of Sophos XG Firewall according to best practice
- Troubleshoot common issues on the Sophos XG Firewall
Prior to attending this course, trainees should:
- Complete the Sophos XG Firewall Certified Engineer course.
- Have knowledge of networking to a CompTIA N+ level
- Have knowledge of IT security to a CompTIA S+ level
- Have experience configuring network security devices
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues in Windows networked environments
- Have experience configuring and administering Linux/UNIX systems