Nos collaborateurs font la différence. Rejoignez-nous.
Nous le savons : ce sont les individus qui font la différence. Notre croissance pérenne nous amène à rechercher de nouveaux collaborateurs souhaitant prendre part à notre croissance et co-écrire le prochain chapitre de notre histoire.
Vous êtes dans un endroit unique. Nous redéfinissons les règles, et sortons volontiers des sentiers battus.
Nous recherchons donc des talents qui savent s’affranchir de la norme, accueillir le changement et valoriser l’innovation.
Si vous partagez cet état d’esprit, découvrez nos opportunités et faites-nous parvenir votre candidature sur : firstname.lastname@example.org
Durée : CDI
Début souhaité : Dés que possible
Nombre de postes : 1
Job Location : Paris, London, Munich, Brussels or Open
Exclusive Group is EMEA’s leading Value Added Distributor of Cybersecurity and Datacenter transformation technologies. Exclusive Group is redefining the term Value Added Distribution. Through our excellent demand creation capabilities, insightful sales people and talented technical support teams, we work with leading Cybersecurity vendors including Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, FireEye, F5, Proofpoint and Datacenter vendors such as Nutanix, Rubrik, Turbonomic, vArmour, Nuage Networks to successfully enter and grow new markets.
With offices in 38 countries across EMEA and APAC, Exclusive Group employs over 1,200 people. Last year our revenues exceeded €1B – and we’re still growing by 30% year on year.
One of the key areas of growth is BigTec, the Datacenter transformation division of Exclusive Group. As enterprises look to increase the performance and flexibility of their core IT and data assets, while streamlining expenditure into an OPEX model, BigTec helps its partners harness the opportunities from new cloud architectures and virtualised datacentre functions that are progressively more web-scale and software-defined.
The role of EMEA Vendor Manager is to be the owner of the BigTec proposition across EMEA. It will involve the business management and profit targets, to work closely with the in-country sales teams to assist them in achieving their business plans for Bigtec and to be the conduit of information from BigTec to the extended Exclusive sales team and their partners.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Vendor Management of the BigTec proposition and their key vendors
- Proactively work with Exclusive Group and Vendor teams to align the go-to-market strategy
- Work with vendor and internal marketing teams in initiate and execute global and in country marketing initiatives
- Be the key contact for the specified vendors within Exclusive Group, developing relationships throughout the vendor organisation
- Be the point of contact for the specified vendors throughout the Exclusive Group organisation
- Quarterly business planning with vendors; set targets and plan how these will be achieved
- Working to achieve both individual and team targets against agreed profit requirements
- Work closely with the sales teams in country to assist in aligning the vendor and sales teams
- Liaising with internal departments eg: Operations, sales, technical consultants, in order to fulfil customer needs, such as arranging demonstrations, logistics and customer risk management.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Demonstrable success of channel sales and/or vendor management
- Strong knowledge of the two tier distribution channel model
- Storage, virtualisation, datacentre or infrastructure domain experience
- Experienced presenting to senior level contacts
- Ability to form, build and farm relationships, network effectively and intelligently
- International experience
- Highly motivated with a pro-active approach
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Confident, warm, fun personality that works hard