Times: 09:00 – 17:30
Location: 1st Floor, Middleton/Webster rooms, 55 Old Broad Street, London, EC2M 1RX
Share this event:
With Data Protection laws undergoing the most significant overhaul in the past 20 years now is the time to capitalise on the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Join Exclusive Networks and Jim Sneddon, CISSP, ITIL and GDPR Practitioner, on Tuesday 16th May, to understand what your customers need to do, how it affects them and the significant preparatory work that they need to do, in readiness for the GDPR coming into effect.
This free of charge workshop, will remove the confusion around the GDPR and provide you clarity as to the needs of your customers, whilst giving you the action plan you need to help ensure their security and compliance through new sales, cross sell and upsell.
What Does the Course Cover?
- What does GDPR change in May 2018 & Why?
- Who & What does the GDPR apply to?
- GDPR Principles
- How do your solutions aid your customers in compliance
- Real world scenarios to use in sales conversations
- How to use case studies with GDPR messaging
- How do your technologies fit with the SANS top 20 critical security controls?