Department: Sales Reports to: Country Manager Location: Belgrade, Serbia
About the role
Is any of the following what makes you tick?
- Working in international business environment
- Career promotions and relocation
We might have something for you!
Due to business expansion, we are looking for a experienced person for a position of Product Manager to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia. This role requires providing office support to our sales team in the Adriatics, with a focus on Serbia, and a proactive approach to management and retention of renewals.
You will work closely with our sales team in developing a business strategy and plan. You will work with Juniper, a global leader in AI networking, cloud, and connected security solutions.
Who we are looking for
At Exclusive Networks, we are dedicated to delivering the best to our clients and partners.
Should you choose to accept the position, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing high-quality support to our Internal sales team (major account managers, regional account managers, channel account managers)
- Building quotes and BoMs for sales opportunities
- Providing asset lists and reports upon request
- CRM management and update, Deal Registration
- Management and retention of Renewals
- Proactive planning to ensure a seamless renewal process where services are renewed before expiry
- Identify up-sell opportunities through the renewal process to maximize revenue generation
- Lead generation & management
- Identifying new leads to generate net new labels
- Ensure maximum revenue generation through telemarketing and email campaigns to arrange meetings for BDMs
- Build Vendor and Partner relationships to ensure maximum coverage across deals
- Manage personal forecast for sales management on low to mid-range opportunities
What we’d like to see (but not mandatory):
- 3+ years of experience in the related field.
- Excellent positive attitude and teamwork spirit
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent Serbian and English communications internally, corporation-wide, and externally
- Familiar with products and services in Veracomp – Exclusive networks portfolio.
- Basic understanding of IT networking fundamentals
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Office 365 packet as well as MS Share Point
- Basic knowledge of working in ERP
- Driving license, B cat. Active driver
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member
Advantages (not mandatory):
- ICT training and education certificates from networking, and security
- Sales certificate for ICT solutions like Juniper, Poly, Jabra, Lifesize
At Exclusive Networks, we believe in friendly work culture and a hybrid working environment.
Upon joining our team, we will provide you with a detailed onboarding process with ongoing training.
You will get the opportunity to work in a flexible environment, with the opportunity to expand your career internationally. Also, you will get the opportunity for personal growth.
What we offer:
- Education/mentoring on topics and vendors in our portfolio
- Competitive compensation package
- Career advancement plan (position and/or location)
- Hybrid working environment
- Access to a variety of vendor training
- Opportunity for personal development
- Friendly environment
- Possibility to travel
About Exclusive Networks
Exclusive Networks is a global digital infrastructure and cybersecurity specialist with 43 offices across the world. With a unique „Global sale, local scale“ model, we provide services in over 170 countries across five continents.
We work with our reseller partners to boost their business opportunities in cybersecurity and digital infrastructure, helping them to achieve new revenues from the changing technology landscape.