In this three-day course, you will learn how to use basic FortiGate features, including security profiles.
In interactive labs, you will explore firewall policies, user authentication, SSL VPN, dial-up IPsec VPN,and how to protect your network using security profiles such as IPS, antivirus, web filtering,application control, and more. These administration fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement basic network security.
• Instructor-led classroom
• Instructor-led online
1. Introduction to FortiGate and the Security Fabric
2. Firewall Policies
3. Network Address Translation (NAT)
4. Firewall Authentication
5. Logging and Monitoring
6. Certificate Operations
7. Web Filtering
8. Application Control
10. Intrusion Prevention and Denial of Service
11. SSL VPN
12. Dial-Up IPsec VPN
13. Data Leak Prevention (DLP)
– Knowledge of network protocols
– Basic understanding of firewall concepts
This course and the FortiGate Infrastructure course are intended to help participants prepare for theNSE 4 certification exam.
In this two-day course, you will learn how to use advanced FortiGate networking and security.Topics include features commonly applied in complex or larger enterprise or MSSP networks, suchas advanced routing, transparent mode, redundant infrastructure, site-to-site IPsec VPN, SSO, webproxy, and diagnostics.
– Instructor-led classroom
– Instructor-led online
2. Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN)
3. Layer 2 Switching
4. Virtual Domains
5. Site-to-Site IPsec VPN
6. Fortinet Single Sign-On (FSSO)
7. High Availability (HA)
8. Web Proxy
• Knowledge of OSI layers
• Knowledge of firewall concepts in an IPv4 network
• Knowledge of the fundamentals of FortiGate, as presented in the FortiGate Security course
This course and the FortiGate Security course are intended to help participants prepare for the NSE 4certification exam.
|2020-12-14||9:30 to 17:00||Virtual Classroom|