Since the pandemic, working at the office is not the only place anymore. We have increasingly started working elsewhere, usually from home but don’t love the possibility of being able to work anywhere. That cute coffee bar? Check. Together with friends at a co-working space? Check. At your grandmother’s so she sees your face a bit more often? Check (or is that just me?). Anyway, this hybrid working style brings in several new challenges concerning your network. And this leads to five critical SASE (Secure access service edge) use cases:
- Ensuring Robust Network Performance, User Experience, and Security
- Maintaining Visibility and Control in the Cloud
- Protect Against Cloud-Enabled SaaS (Software as a Service) and We Threats
- Prevent Data Exposure, Theft, and Insider Risk
- Achieving Cost Savings and Operational Efficiencies
Applying SASE capabilities means that security in cloud-first, hybrid working enterprises doesn’t need to come at the cost of performance or productivity.