Date: 21-23 March 2018
Duration: 3 days
Timing: every day from 9am to 5pm
Price: € 2020 excl. VAT
In this 3-day class, you will learn advanced FortiGate networking and security. Topics include features commonly in complex or larger enterprise/MSSP networks, such as advanced routing, transparent mode, redundant infrastructure, advanced IPsec VPN, IPS, SSO, data leak prevention, diagnostics, and fine-tuning performance.
- Virtual Networking
- Transparent Mode
- High Availability
- Advanced IPsec VPN
- Certificate Operations
- Hardware Acceleration
After completing these modules, you will be able to:
- Deploy FortiGate devices as an HA cluster for fault-tolerance & high performance
- Inspect traffic transparently, forwarding as a Layer 2 device
- Manage FortiGate device’s route table
- Route packets using policy-based and static routes for multi-path and load-balance deployments
- Connect virtual domains (VDOMs) without packets leaving FortiGate
- Implement a meshed / partially redundant VPN
- Diagnose failed IKE exchanges
- Fight hacking & denial of service (DoS)
- Diagnose IPS engine performance issues
- Offer Fortinet Single Sign On (FSSO) access to network services, integrated with Microsoft Active Directory
- Inspect SSL/TLS-secured traffic to prevent encryption used to bypass security policies
- Understand encryption functions and certificates
- Defend against data leaks by identifying files with sensitive data, and blocking them from leaving your private network
- Diagnose and correct common problems
- Optimize performance by configuring to leverage ASIC acceleration chips, such as CP or NPs, instead of only the CPU resources
- Implement IPv6 and hybrid IPv4-IPv6 networks
Who Should Attend
Networking and security professionals involved in the design, implementation, and administration of a security infrastructure using FortiGate appliances.
This course assumes knowledge of basic yet FortiGate-specific fundamentals. As a result, if you know about firewalls, but are new to Fortinet, we do not recommend that you skip FortiGate I.
- Knowledge of OSI layers
- Good knowledge of firewalling concepts in an IPv4 network
- Familiarity with all topics presented in the prerequisite FortiGate I course
This prepares you for the NSE 4 certification. NSE 4 Certification exams are offered atPearson Vue test centers worldwide.
€2020 excl. VAT
Exclusive Networks bvba
A. Stocletlaan 202
2570 Duffel (Antwerp)
This course is given by a certified Fortinet trainer with several years of experience.