Duration: 3 days
Timing: every day from 9am to 5pm
Price: €1555 excl. VAT
This course provides an in-depth study of Sophos Enduser Protection, designed for experienced technical professionals who will be planning, installing, configuring and supporting deployments in production environments.
On completion of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Design a complex installation considering all variables
- Undertake a multi-server installation appropriate for a customer environment
- Understand the function of core components, and how they are configured
- Gain understanding of how core components work, and how to troubleshoot
- Trainees should complete the course being confident in the design, implementation and basic support of customer environments.
Prior to attending this course, trainees should pass the EA10a Assessment – Certified Engineer – Enduser Protection.
In addition you should have:
- Installed and used Sophos Enduser Protection in a demonstration or test environment
- Experience of Windows networking and the ability to troubleshoot issues
- A good understanding of IT security to CompTIA Security+ level or higher http://certification.comptia.org/docs/default-source/exam-objectives/comptia-security-sy0-401.pdf
- Experience of configuring Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Experience of installing and configuring Microsoft SQL ServerIt is desirable that you have:
- Experience using the Linux command line for common tasks
- Experience installing and configuring a proxy
- Knowledge of basic SQL commands
- Experience of configuring Active Directory Group Policies
If you are uncertain whether you meet the necessary prerequisites to attend this course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.