On a day-to-day basis, we have so much to remember. All of those little bits and pieces we cram inside our heads take precious energy. Passwords are often one of those things we want to make easy to remember, so we use the same passwords over and over. We’ve all been there, and it’s a terrible mistake. You could use password vaults and generators, but those can be hacked. You could use good old pen and paper, but that piece of paper can be lost, or you don’t have it with you when you need it. Let’s make that easier, let’s introduce the FIDO2 device.
Why should you choose FIDO2?
- It’s convenient and easy for end users: FIDO2 is a passwordless authentication method so users don’t need to remember passwords. This improves security and lowers helpdesk costs.
- Excellent security: Relying on asymmetric Public Key Cryptography and possession-based authentication, FIDO2 is a phishing-resistant authentication technology that provides protection against MiTM attacks.
- Simple for IT teams to deploy: FIDO is based on open standards and doesn’t need any separate infrastructure. Since FIDO relies on user self-registration, IT teams do not have to manage token enrollment or registration, lowering admin overheads.
- Great for mobile authentication: FIDO2 devices that support NFC, allow users to authenticate with the best security on their mobile devices.
- Superior security for cloud apps: FIDO2 is a modern authentication protocol designed to offer the best access security and authentication for cloud services.
Want to try it out? Order your free FIDO2 key today.