We are looking for a Sales Engineer to work closely with our Sales, Sales Ops & Product marketing teams to support our reseller partners.
The SE’s main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales for those partners.
The role has National/International coverage to support partners across North America, however, primarily Canada. This coverage includes Quebec, hence there is a bilingual requirement for the role.
While most of the support provided can be handled remotely, it is expected that a small degree of travel may be required to fulfill the requirements of this role.
- Pre-sales: assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint and providing technical guidance and support to partner technical resources
- Pre-sales: Organize regular sessions for partner representative to keep them informed of new products and features
- Sales calls: be the main technical resource on sales calls and answer/ educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration
- Conversant with networking applications and solutions
- Post-sales: be the lead technical contact for identified accounts for technical issues and will work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and resolve customer’s technical issues
- Provide assistance to identified customers with post-sales training
- Travel : be available to travel as required to support Distribution and DMR events and activities (~25% travel)
Job Skills Required
- 3 – 5 years experience in technical/pre-sales support as a Sales or PreSales Security Expert
- 3 – 5 years experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services administration
- Strong understanding of DNS and NFS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
- Strong knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, and Anti Virus
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES
- Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required
- Strong presentation skills
- English and French fluency
College diploma/ Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Fulltime position, salary + bonus, health benefits, paid vacation, work from home role with laptop, lab gear, phone & Internet expenses covered
As a Sales Support Quoting/Account Manager, you will be an integral part of a successful sales team. You will support the ongoing growth of Exclusive Networks by providing the Internal Account Management Teams within PODs completion of administration tasks and sales goals in assisting the team in achieving margin target.
The Inside Sales Support Quoting/Account Manager will provide a single point of contact for a list of accounts. Tasks include providing quotations, renewals, and dedicated account management consultative sales motion within set SLA times, assisting with queries, looking for opportunities to maximize deal size. The correct candidate will work to a financial target as well as metrics geared towards a high level of accuracy and ensuring requests are turned around in a timely fashion.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To provide a high level of customer support to internal & external teams of resource issuing Quotations, renewals and processing Purchase Orders as well as completing administrative tasks as and when necessary. (i.e. Loans, Deal Registration, deliveries/logistics)
- To provide a high level of customer service consultative selling skills to assigned accounts. Manage and grow SMB accounts
- Proactive renewal generation with the ability to identify upsell/cross sell opportunities
- Maintaining and exceeding SLA’s for requests and being responsive and accurate
- The candidate must be able to understand a diverse range of vendor products ensuring that knowledge of features and pricing is up to date. The account manager will hold strong internal relationships and use this resource to further enhance the reseller experience of Exclusive Networks, other primary goals are to increase products brought through the client base thus increasing gross margin.
Essential skills for the correct candidate:
- Responsive and with a quick efficient work ethic
- Strong communication skills with good telephone manner
- Takes responsibility for personal development with a strong desire to work to and surpass targets
- Attention to detail, excellent administrative skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Ability to problem solve, identifying a client’s needs and respond accordingly
- Ensure that the CRM database in up to date with the correct Opportunity status etc.
- Knowledge of IT Industry – knowledge of our vendors would be excellent
- Previous use of Netsuite CRM system
- Bilingual English/French verbal/written is preferred, however, not necessary
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $44,000.00 per year
Extended health care
Monday to Friday
Customer Service : 1 year (Preferred)
Inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work remotely: Yes