Annual revenues up 17% to €2.4bn in 2019 – announces Partner Support Package for current trading conditions
- Company caps best year ever with growth evenly spread across regions and cyber/cloud specialisms
- Significant proportion of subscription-based revenues reflects future growth opportunity around disruptive new consumption models
- Winning combination of continued geo-expansion and service innovation with enhancements to back-office operations platform and leadership team complements dogged commitment to value-centric business philosophy and culture
- Introduction of Partner Support Package designed to support sustainability of channel partners through the ongoing coronavirus crisis
PARIS, FRANCE – 26 March 2020 – Exclusive Networks has reported another year of growth, booking revenues of €2.4 billion for 2019 – up 17% on the previous year. Growth for the period has been strong across all regions and balanced across cybersecurity and cloud transformation portfolios. Around one-tenth (€200m) of total revenues now come from subscription-based transactions, representing a significant opportunity to further develop disruptive new business models that capitalise on this changing market demand.
“Our journey continues as we register another strong year of generating opportunities for our partners and growing organically ahead of market growth rates,” said Andy Travers, EVP Worldwide Sales & Marketing at Exclusive Networks. “We’ve seen the enterprise market changing how it consumes technology, making it an exciting time to be creating value in the channel. Behind the scenes we have been investing in our global operations capability and bolstering our leadership team, but we remain more focused than ever on doing what we do best – being customer centric and with a conscious effort to support our partners’ businesses, especially during this uncertain time.”
- Impressive global growth of 19% in the cloud transformation portfolio marginally outperformed the larger cybersecurity aspect of the business.
- Organic growth across all regions, with Middle East (+44%), Southern Europe (+20%), Pacific (+18%), DACH (+17%) and UK&I (+16%) among the stand-out performers.
- Strong traction from the launch of ‘MSSD’ – managed security services distributor – helped drive a double-digit increase in services revenues.
- Impressive performance across vendors, with the top 3 vendor partners growing by 20% and development vendors such as Proofpoint, Rubrik, Sentinel One, Infoblox, Nutanix and Gigamon growing almost 40%.
- New appointments of CFO (Pierre Boccon-Liaudet) and regional SVPs for EMEA (Gerard Allison), APAC, (Brad Gray) and Americas (Scott Lewis), as well as the return of Barrie Desmond as SVP Marketing & Communications.
Trading Update – COVID-19
Current trading is challenging, but the business year to date remains on track with the company plan. Business continuity preparations in terms of employee welfare and remote workplace provision, supply chain contingencies and customer care have proved to be invaluable and, thus far, resilient with minimal operational impact. Financially, the company’s balance sheet and cash position is strong and sustainable. The company’s risk and continuity team meet and communicate on a daily basis, minimising service disruption whilst maximising employee and customer welfare. Contingencies are in place to support the fast-changing environment, and the company continues to work in harmony with its vendor and supply chain partners.
Partner Support Package
To support the large number of Exclusive Networks reseller and integrator partners at this time, the company is announcing a Partner Support Package to assist efforts to continue business on a sustainable basis. The full package includes Communications Pathway Plan, Operational Continuity Aids, Customer Professional Implementation & Support Overflow, Consolidated Vendor Programmes, and Wellbeing and Safeguarding Guidelines. More details of these elements and how partners can engage will be announced in the coming days.