Reports to: Sales Director
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for achieving revenue and Gross Profit objective.
You will be responsible for selling the assigned product portfolio and/or any additional exciting vendor products to be added in near future. You will need to collaborate with the vendors to plan, develop and execute solid business plan which covers customers, partners, sales enablement for partners, competitive selling, managing complex deals and helping to grow the business across wide portfolio of products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define sales, channel and go-to-market for product assigned which are aligned to our vendors.
- Identify, recruit and enable channel and solutions partners; conduct regular solutions and sales updates, etc.
- Initial and conduct joint account planning sessions with partners; plan and execute joint end users demand generation activities with partners.
- Be the sales champion for assigned product solutions among selected high-touch accounts; establish sales development plan targeting business and technical decision markers; plan and execute quarterly target account activities.
- Develop quarterly marketing plan to achieve demand generation and pipeline target.
- Plan and execute solutions and services led strategy to grow services revenue.
- Lead quarterly business planning process and business review with respective vendor, ensure close interaction and collaboration among vendors in term of joint GTM strategy and solutions.
- Average 5 years of proven years of proven experience in sales, product management for leading brands including end to end network and clouds security solutions.
- Experience in building and growing sales and solutions team; demonstrate strong capability in planning, strategizing, execution skill and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Have strong relationships with end-user customers and partners.
- Demonstrate track records to over-achieving sales target.
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain executive level relationships with partners and vendors.
- Ability to negotiate large and complex deals.
- Ability to present in customer/partner events.
- A team player who enjoys working and leading in cross functional team environment.
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English.