Reports to: Sales Director
The Product Manager will be responsible for achieving the given product’s revenue and gross profit objectives.
You will be responsible for solutioning selling of the assigned product(s). You will collaborate with the vendors to plan, develop and execute solid business plan which covers customers, partners, sales enablement for partners, competitive selling, managing large and complex deals; and helping grow the business portfolio of products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define sales strategy, plan, develop, and manage the assigned products and solutions.
- This strategy is aligned to the development and sales plan for respective vendors.
- Leads business planning process and business review, ensure close interaction and collaboration with vendors and partners.
- Drive sales engagement partners in both large strategic deals as well as commercial business.
- Be responsible for the overall go to market and sales solution cum pricing strategy for the assigned product(s).
- Cohesively work with departments involved for RFP, RFI, tenders, contracts and quotations.
- Sharp business acumen to plan and manage the full spectrum of business framework of understanding market trends, designing pricing strategy, portfolio prioritization to tracking KPI and sizing opportunities.
- Responsible for partner development & enablement, as well as anticipate new types of partners required to build future pipeline.
- 3 to 5 years of proven sales and product management track records in an IT sales organization.
- Experience in building the business on the product(s) assigned – GTM, financial objectives, product(s) enablement; amongst
- Strong relationships with end user customers and IT partners.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain executive level relationships at customers, partners, vendors and internal teams.
- Demonstrated ability in vendor management skills – QBR session, GTM plans, business quotas; amongst.
- Ability to negotiate large and complex deals.
- Good presentation skills for customer/partner events, sales presentations and enablement sessions.
- In depth understanding of the assigned product(s) trends, challenges and evolutions.
- Solid understanding and grasp of key existing competitors.