Do you want to attend a Nutanix Platform training or are you interested in a different Nutanix training? Then we can look at the possibilities together. If you are interested, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend
IT administrators, architects, and business leaders who need to manage Nutanix clusters in the datacenter. Anyone seeking baseline preparation for the Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP) certification. Managers and technical staff seeking more detailed information before making a purchase decision.
Please contact us for your reseller discount.
This 4-day course is an English course and is available from 02-03-2021 / 5-03-2021
The Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration program covers all the tasks that Nutanix administrators perform on the job. Beginning with setting up the environment, it walks the participant through the process of configuring and maintaining that environment.
After introducing the basic concepts of the Enterprise Cloud Administration, participants will understand how to rack a Nutanix block, install and configure a cluster, and use different interfaces to manage a cluster.
The program then delves into the details of managing VMs in Acropolis, monitoring cluster health and performance, protecting data and optimizing cluster capacity, and performing in-place hypervisor conversion. Various failure scenarios in data centres are presented and participants will learn how to implement strategies to safeguard their data.
Participants will also understand how to use Nutanix’s Prism interface to monitor and manage multiple activities across clusters, review and analyze resource needs, and assess future resource requirements.
After completing this course, attendees will:
- Developed a working knowledge of the Nutanix product family.
- Understand the requirements and considerations involved in setting up a Nutanix cluster.
- Familiarised themselves with cluster management and monitoring via the Prism web console.
- Learn how to create, manage, and migrate VMs, set up data protection services, and plan for business continuity.
- Understand how to plan and handle upgrades, assess future requirements, and create what-if scenarios to address scaling for business needs.
- Be able to maximize the value of an investment through optimal configuration and operation of the Nutanix cluster.
- Ensure business continuity by implementing an integrated data protection strategy.
- Gain hands-on experience with new features in a safe lab environment.
- Validate skills by preparing for and completing the Nutanix Certified Professional certification.
If you want the training given on a specific location, please contact us. This is possible with at least five participants.
Do you want to know more about Nutanix or would you like a quote?
Then contact Exclusive Networks by e-mail email@example.com or call +31 (0) 499 462121