Following the recent developments around Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we would like to share with you the strategies we have in place to ensure service continuity. Our priority is the health and wellbeing of our people, our partners and the community at large, and we are also committed to provide the service you rely on us for and we are well-prepared to continue with no interruption to normal service levels.
Our back-office and operational systems have been designed with resilience and flexibility, and we have longstanding business continuity plans in place to facilitate remote working and collaboration throughout all our business processes.
Please see the following steps we are taking:
- Staff that are suffering from even mild symptoms (fever and/or continuous cough) have been asked to self-isolate for 7 days.
- Any staff that have travelled to affected areas have been asked to self-isolate for 2 weeks.
- International travel has been put on hold across all countries in Exclusive Networks.
- Travelling between Exclusive Networks UK sites and London is being reviewed on a case by case basis.
- All visitors that cannot avoid coming to an Exclusive Networks office are being asked to fill in a short questionnaire about their recent travel and health.
- All Exclusive Networks staff are able to work remotely in line with standard flexible working arrangements. This includes secure access to sales systems, order processing, quotes, etc.
- Your calls will be answered and escalated in the normal way using the phone numbers you currently use.
- For all remote workers IP phones will take over from land line phones allowing uninterrupted phone access to our teams, and ensuring all depts. Can carry on working business as usual.
- Instead of face-to-face meetings, where appropriate, extensive use is being made of Microsoft Teams and other collaboration environments to facilitate knowledge transfer, planning and other meeting purposes
- Our pre-sales team and site engineers are all available to support your needs remotely via phone/Microsoft Teams or your preferred virtual platform.
- Please note we have taken the decision to cancel the Exclusive Networks Summit planned for 23rd April in London.
- Whilst the government have not yet cancelled all large-scale events, we will be reviewing small scale events on a case by case basis and where possible we will move to virtual environments.
Regarding our Logistics Team
- Exclusive Networks has additional trained logistics personnel ready to step in if needed.
- Use of gloves at all times and also sterilizing hands regularly.
- Precautions of reducing contact with inbound/collection drivers, who will remain in their vehicles.
- Having our logistics providers update us continuously and allowing us to implement back-up plans swiftly.
- Exclusive Networks are in constant contact with our vendors to ensure delivery and business continuity
Exclusive Networks remains committed to supporting your business with a “business as usual” level of service and will continue to monitor the situation, providing you with updates as and when appropriate.
If you have any questions, please contact your internal or external sales representative.
Managing Director, Exclusive Networks Ltd (UK&I)