Country: United Kingdom
The Account Manager will provide a single point of contact for a list of accounts, tasks include providing quotations within set SLA times, assisting with queries, looking for opportunities to maximise deal size.
The correct candidate will work to a financial target as well as KPI’s geared towards a high level of accuracy and ensuring requests are turned around in a timely fashion .
- To provide a high level of customer service to Major Accounts as an internal resource dedicated resource issuing Quotations and processing Purchase orders as well as completing administrative tasks as an when necessary. (i.e. Loans, Deal Registration, deliveries/logistics).
- Drive attendance to Nuaware’s event/webinars.
- Ensure that the CRM database in up to date with the correct Opportunity status etc.
- Assist and manage renewals business with a view to upsell and cross sell
- To provide support (both administrative & sales) to allocated external sales team member(s) with the end goal of helping to exceed targets and widen the range of Nuaware’s services and solutions offered to customers.
- To own and manage the internal sales operational cycle by liaising with the key stakeholders on behalf of the account manager, in order to ensure smooth running of the sales cycle from preparation to deal completion.
- To develop and maintain strong customer and supplier relationships that enhances and promotes the sales of Nuaware’s portfolio.
- The candidate must be able to understand a diverse range of vendor products ensuring that knowledge of features and pricing is up to date. The account manager will hold strong internal relationships and use this resource to further enhance the reseller experience of Nuaware, other primary goals are to increase products brought through the client base and thus increasing gross margin.
Essential skills for the correct candidate will be:
- Responsive and efficient
- Strong communication skills, with good telephone manner
- Commercially aware
- Attention to detail
- Good administrative skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Holds strong relationships both internally and externally
- Takes responsibility for personal development with a strong desire to work to and surpass targets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Ability to problem solve, identifying a client’s needs and respond accordingly
- Self starter who can motivate themselves and takes a positive approach to sales
Preferred attributes but not necessary are: