Country: United Kingdom
Department: Regional Sales
We need a strong sales individual with a tenacity to support their customers to achieve their growth aspirations. Largely this will be through introducing new technologies and services off the back of an exceptional relationship which positions Exclusive Networks as each partner Distributor of choice.
The candidate will possess a strong commercial acumen and a proven ability to manage, develop and retain customers accounts through a telephone-based role. A key focus is on winning net new business through these partners.
Accountabilities and Activities
- Achieve all financial and performance related KPI’s
- Create and deliver a plan which meets or exceeds budget through a combination of gaining new reseller relationships, growing wallet share, increasing our ‘stickability’ and retaining our current accounts.
- Taking corrective action in the event we are at risk of falling behind target.
- Ensuring that our customers are getting the best from their relationship with our business to aid us in our organic growth targets and beyond.
- Ensuring we maximise opportunities which come through to us and engender a culture of pro-active sales professionals.
- Strong follow up and negotiation skills.
- Reporting on progress, concerns and successes.
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships through true partnerships that will enable the business to develop a deep understanding of our customer needs.
- Deliver tangible results through our Focus Days
- Manage an accurate pipeline of sales opportunities and forecast accurately.
- Working with our Sales Support Teams to ensure quotes and orders are processed right first time and quickly.
- Drive attendance to Exclusive Networks event/webinars.
- Ensure that the CRM system is up to date with the correct Quote & Opportunity information to ensure accurate forecasting etc.
- Assist and manage renewals business with a view to upsell and cross sell.
- To develop and maintain strong customer and supplier relationships that enhances and promotes the sales of Exclusive Networks portfolio.
- The candidate must be able to understand a diverse range of vendor products ensuring that knowledge of features and pricing is up to date.
- Hold strong internal relationships and use this resource to further enhance the reseller experience of Exclusive networks.
Essential skills for the correct candidate will be:
- Proven success in a phone based sales role.
- Responsive and efficient.
- Strong communication skills, with good telephone manner.
- Commercially aware.
- Ability to think on your feet and work on own initiative.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Holds strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Tenacity and motivation, with an indisputable level of commitment and passion for achieving targets and exceptional levels of service excellence.
- Takes responsibility for personal development with a strong desire to work to and surpass targets.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word).
- Ability to problem solve, identifying a client’s needs and respond accordingly.
- Self-starter who can motivate themselves and others taking a positive approach to sales and organic revenue growth.
Preferred attributes but not necessary are:
- Knowledge of IT Industry – knowledge of our vendors would be excellent.
- Previous use of Netsuite CRM system.
- Knowledge of SPIN or Miller Heiman Strategic Sales
Primary location is Chesterfield. There may be the exceptional requirement for off-site meetings and events.