Reports to: VP of Sales
- To provide a high level of customer service to assigned accounts and prospects. as an internal resource dedicated resource issuing Quotations and processing Purchase orders as well as completing administrative tasks as an when necessary. (i.e. Loans, Deal Registration, deliveries/logistics).
- Drive prospects to complete required credit applications,
- Position NFR units and customer attendance to Exclusive Networks event/webinars.
- Ensure that the CRM database in up to date with the correct Opportunity status etc.
- Assist and manage renewals business with a view to upsell and cross sell
- To provide support (both administrative & sales) with the end goal of helping to exceed targets and widen the range of Exclusive Networks services and solutions offered to customers.
- To own and manage the sales cycle by liaising with the key stakeholders in order to ensure a smooth transactional flow through delivery and completion.
- To develop and maintain strong customer and supplier relationships that enhances and promotes the sales of Exclusive Networks portfolio.
- The candidate must be able to understand a diverse range of vendor products ensuring that knowledge of features and pricing is up to date. The account manager will hold strong internal relationships and use this resource to further enhance the reseller experience of Exclusive networks, other primary goals are to increase products brought through the client base and thus increasing gross margin.
Essential skills for the candidate will be:
- Responsive and efficient
- Strong communication skills, with good telephone manner
- Commercially aware
- Attention to detail
- Good administrative skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Holds strong relationships both internally and externally
- Takes responsibility for personal development with a strong desire to work to and surpass targets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) and Salesforce
- Ability to problem solve, identifying a client’s needs and respond accordingly
- Self starter who can motivate themselves and takes a positive approach to sales
Preferred attributes but not necessary are:
- Knowledge of IT Industry – knowledge of our vendors would be excellent
- Previous use of Netsuite or Salesforce.com CRM systems
Travel Requirement: Primary location is our office in San Jose. There may be the requirement for off-site meetings and events.
Distributor Led Business Specialist – Internal Account Manager will provide a single point of contact for a territory-based list of accounts and prospects.
Daily tasks include proactive calling into assigned account lists, prospecting, providing quotations within set SLA times, assisting with queries, looking for opportunities to grow transaction size and position complementary solutions.
The correct candidate will work to a financial target as well as KPI’s geared towards a high level of accuracy and ensuring requests are turned around in a timely fashion. All goals will be aligned with the Key Vendor’s stated business objectives.