Vendor Marketing Manager
The Vendor Marketing Manager is the focal point of all marketing activities relating to a specific portfolio of vendors. They will proactively manage the planning and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programs that are in line with business objectives and will work closely with the Exclusive Networks’ Vendor Managers to understand the business objectives and drive activity to and through the channel. They will also work closely with the Exclusive Networks’ Sales Account Managers to identify a subset of partners they can drive incremental lead generation activity through while building good relationships with these partners.
Accountabilities and Activities:
- Build and develop quarterly, measurable marketing plans in line with the Vendor and Exclusive Networks business objectives
- Lead Generation and Maximizing Pipeline for the Vendors they work on
- Plan, create and execute multi touch campaigns that are creative, innovative and return a good level of ROI
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers in order to execute the campaigns
- Support the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns through channel partners whilst building good working relationships
- Ensure all channel activity executed on behalf of the vendor includes the Exclusive Networks corporate value-add messaging at all times
- Support the sales and marketing team on all Exclusive Networks events such as trade shows, partner events, and networking events
- Measure and report back to the Head of Marketing on the success of all marketing campaigns utilizing CRM and marketing automation tools
- Manage pre-determined budgets, Proof of Performance documentation, and claiming of vendor MDF funds in a timely manner
- Attend sales and marketing meetings as needed
- Develop a broad understanding of the markets in which partners/vendors operate and a close understanding of partners/vendor’s business
- Build strong relationships in areas relevant to the role
- Attend internal and external training sessions to achieve greater understanding of the solutions and services Exclusive Networks sell as well as the marketing industry
- Actively manage personal development program: Prepare for Performance Appraisal sessions to ensure that clear mutual agreement is reached in terms of skill gaps, training, career development, promotion and remuneration
- 5+ years’ experience in a vendor facing or marketing role.
- 4-year degree or equivalent years’ experience in a similar role.
- Driven and excited by lead generation, building pipeline and seeing the commercial result of their Marketing campaigns.
- Experience of planning and delivering creative, multi-touch campaigns.
- Experience in IT related industry, Distribution, Reseller, Vendor, Channel Experience
- Confident and engaging personality to build relationships with Exclusive Networks’ sales and marketing teams and channel partners.
- Knowledge of Automated Marketing Software such as Marketo or Eloqua