Reports to: CIO (WW)
CTO main responsibilities
A Chief Technology Officer, or (CTO), is responsible for overseeing the effectiveness of technology resources within Exclusive’s organization like IP phone systems, software programs and data center, global network infrastructure. The role is also focused on delivering technical solution leadership & consultancy in all aspects of our business worldwide.
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources,
- Ensuring, technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely,
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure,
- Communicating with other executives,
- Performing research on new technologies that could enhance their business and monitoring the use and implementation of new and existing technologies across departments.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Create and implement technology strategies
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence.
- Ensure that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future trends.
- Globalize the IT function by consolidating the various local IT resources and people.
- Create timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making decisions.
- Present reports on the company’s technology status, goals and or progress
- Align the company’s technology resources with the organization’s short- and long-term goals.
- Identify what technologies can be used to improve the company’s products and services
- Create and oversee high-level KPIs for IT department
- Manage technology budgets and time frames
- Ensure all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments
- Bachelor / Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years Hands-on managing global Network
- Cloud Solutions & digitalization program
- IT Distribution or Supply Chain industry experience is a plus.
- Previous working experience as a CTO is a plus
- ISO27001 Certification
Languages: English fluency is a must, French or any other language a plus.
Location: Position must be based in Europe (preferably France or Spain) with 30% International travel (EMEA, NA, APAC)
Personality & Skills
- Experience on International Networking Infrastructure
- Cyber defense acumen
- GDPR – DPIA – CCPA
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- High level understanding of Trading in distribution industry (order processing, logistic, invoicing) and Accounting processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to quickly synthesize data and develop recommendations.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills required.
- Strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written).
- Capable of managing multiple objectives simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal direct supervision.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Exclusive Networks is a global trusted digital infrastructure specialist helping to drive the transition to a totally trusted digital future for all people and organisations. Our distinctive approach to distribution gives partners more opportunity and more customer relevance. Our specialism is their strength – equipping them to capitalise on rapidly evolving technologies and transformative business models.
The Exclusive Networks story is a global one with a services-first ideology at its core, harnessing innovation and disruption to deliver partner value. With 50+ offices and the ability to service customers in over 195 countries across five continents, Exclusive Networks has a unique ‘local sale, global scale’ model, combining the extreme focus and value of local independents with the scale and service delivery of a single worldwide distribution powerhouse.