- About us
Reports to: VP Global Marketing
The Global Services Marketing Specialist plays a key role within the global Exclusive Networks team. Working with our Key stakeholders both through our Partner community and the Exclusive Networks local subsidiaries, the Global Services Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and delivering our strategic services go to market plan and programmes and jointly with our Global services team, will be driving our Services ROI throughout the global business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with our Services Product team to understand and identify key quarterly Services objectives and priorities, interpret them and communicate those to the local marketing and services teams in countries.
• Collaborate and build strong relationships with marketing team, sales colleagues and our services champions, to deliver successful outcomes for our partners and their customers
• Create strategic and disruptive multi-touch programmes to address our services growth expectations ; market demands and vendor objectives, work to roll these out in all regions and track ROI.
• Develop all services collaterals and sales tools both Internally and Customer facing.
• Regular reporting around go to market success relating to our global services growth and penetration.
• Work with multimedia agencies to ensure all elements of the services marketing mix are included when building strategic global programmes.
• Create and execute internal communications relating to our services initiatives on a regular basis.
• Orchestrate and manage new Services product and offerings launches globally to all internal teams and the market.
• Ensure that the brand guidelines of Exclusive Networks Services are adhered to and maintained across all medias and regions.
• Work with key suppliers to ensure the delivery of all items on time and on budget.
Other requirements and Experience
• Minimum of 3 years previous experience in Marketing, idealy in a services focused environment.
• Sound understanding of the marketing digital world.
• Knowledge of Professional services or similar environment would be a distrinct advantage.
• Very strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise own workload.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
• Socially adept & willing to travel
• This is a global role, however the successful candidate ideally will be based in the UK.
Exclusive Networks is a global trusted digital infrastructure specialist helping to drive the transition to a totally trusted digital future for all people and organisations. Our distinctive approach to distribution gives partners more opportunity and more customer relevance. Our specialism is their strength – equipping them to capitalise on rapidly evolving technologies and transformative business models.
The Exclusive Networks story is a global one with a services-first ideology at its core, harnessing innovation and disruption to deliver partner value. With 50+ offices and the ability to service customers in over 195 countries across five continents, Exclusive Networks has a unique ‘local sale, global scale’ model, combining the extreme focus and value of local independents with the scale and service delivery of a single worldwide distribution powerhouse. More at www.exclusive-networks.com
Continue to explore our job vacancies to find one thats right for you.