- About us
Exclusive Networks Deutschland GmbH with its locations in Berlin, Münster and Munich is a value added distributor (VAD) in the field of cyber security and cloud technologies. With around 120 employees in the D-A-CH region, the company sells it´s products exclusively via sales partners to medium-sized companies, major customers and the public sector. The sales partners are mainly IT resellers and service providers based in the DACH region. Exclusive Networks Deutschland GmbH is part of the global leading Exclusive Networks Group, headquartered in Boulogne Billancourt, France. Acting globally the company has an annual revenue of 3 Billion Euros.
The role: Head of Marketing D-A-CH (f / m / d)
The Head of Marketing plays a key role within the Exclusive Networks D-A-CH Management Team and will be responsible for all aspects of our Marketing Operations in the region. By working with key vendor partners and our wider partner community the Head of Marketing is responsible for creating and executing strategic marketing plans and driving ROI throughout the business, to support our business and sales strategy.
• You own the full marketing responsibility for the whole D-A-CH region.
• You are responsible for the realisation of all marketing campaigns for our vendors as well as for our partners and for our internal marketing.
• You will internalise our business strategy and will build the marketing plan to support that.
• You are leading a D-A-CH team of 8 team members.
• You drive the marketing strategy for our region including the social media strategy for our digital marketing.
• You determine the internal and external communication incl. the public relations.
• You create strategic and disruptive multi-touch programmes to address market changes and vendor objectives, work to roll these out with our Partners and track ROI.
• You are required to liaise with several key stakeholders from the business as well as vendors, partners and external agencies and build strong relationships with marketing and sales peers within key global vendors to work with vendors to understand key objectives and translate these into executable programmes.
• You are spreading the company´s brand reputation across the region.
• You organise and carry out our event management (digital as well as on site events).
• You are accountable of tracking and measuring the marketing and sales activities to evaluate campaigns and event performance incl. measuring the cost efficiency of all marketing activities.
• You have proven leadership experience in marketing and in digital transformation.
• You have several years of experience of planning and delivering creative, demand generation for B2B campaigns.
• You already collected practice knowledge in IT related industry, distribution, reseller, vendor, channel experience.
• You are a confident and engaging personality to build relationships with Exclusive Networks’ sales and marketing teams, vendors and channel partners.
• Your excellent organisation skills and the ability to run a number of projects at one time are part of your daily skillset.
• You are fluent in German and English (oral and written skills).
• You are creative, motivated, communicative and you have a quick grasp in combination with a distinct ability to work in a team and a high level of commitment.
• You are a member of the D-A-CH management team with a direct reporting line to our Regional Director DACH
• Close cooperation within the D-A-CH Team as well as with the global management team.
• A dynamic working environment in an expanding, international company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
• An attractive and performance-related salary.
• Supporting your work-life balance through flexible working hours and options to work from home.
Do you dare to be different?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your CV, cover letter, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Continue to explore our job vacancies to find one thats right for you.