Staying ahead of change to build channel market success
Latest Press Releases
- Exclusive Group Grows Benelux Presence with TechAccess Team Up! - Acquisition of the Netherlands’ leading VAD creates new force in cybersecurity, wireless and datacentre solutions PARIS, FRANCE & SON, THE NETHERLANDS – January 18th 2017 – Exclusive Group, the value-added services and technologies (VAST) group, today announced its acquisition of Netherlands HQ’d VAD, TechAccess. The acquisition grows the combined Benelux operation to over 150 staff
- Exclusive Networks Wins 2016 Fortinet Partner of the Year Award - Recognized for Leadership in Customer Service, Business Growth, and Security Expertise London, UK January 12th 2017 — Exclusive Networks UK, announced today that it was named Fortinet’s 2016 EMEA Partner of the Year. Exclusive Networks was honored during Fortinet’s Accelerate 2017 global partner conference, an annual gathering of more than 1,300 top partners from around
- Exclusive Networks selected as sole UK & Nordics distributor for Gemalto’s Identity and Data Protection Solutions - London, December 5th 2016 – Exclusive Networks, the UK’s leading value-added distributor that accelerates market entry and growth for innovative cybersecurity, networking and infrastructure technologies, announces today that it has been chosen by Gemalto, the world leader in digital security, as the sole distributor of its identity and data protection solutions in the UK and
Times: 10:00 – 14:30
Location: 46 New Broad Street, London EC2M 1JH
The Palo Alto Networks Security Lifecycle Review (SLR) is an essential tool in helping your customers to understand their current cybersecurity posture. Clearly highlighting to your customers where they have potential risks on their network that could affect the security of their business.
Join Exclusive Networks and Palo Alto on Tuesday 28th February for a half day workshop on how to sell, execute and present back to the findings from an SLR.
This workshop, aimed at both sales and technical personnel, will educate you on:
- How to successfully sell the concept and benefits of a Security Lifecycle Review to your customer
- How to install the product on your customers’ network, collect the data and run the report
- How to present the findings back to your customer, providing clear recommendations for dealing with the risks that are identified
By understanding the full process of selling, executing and presenting an SLR, we are sure you will have a great success rate. So make sure you join us on Tuesday 28th February.Register today
Times: 12:00 – 21:00
Location: Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel, 40 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 7QN
Times: 10am – 3:00pm
Location: 46 New Broad Street, ECM 1JH
During the Bootcamp, Ixia will be refreshing your Ixia portfolio knowledge on how to expand from the initial visibility sale including test and secure whilst communicating the enablement tools available to you and your business in order for you to expand your sales into 2017.
Exclusive Networks and Ixia will both be on hand to discuss solution selling Ixia’s portfolio and how to grow your business for 2017.
- Ixia Solution Sets – IX Vision, IX Test & IX Secure
- How to leverage sales from existing Ixia customers
- How Ixia solutions add value to your security portfolio offerings
- Review of the competitive landscape & where you can win with Ixia
- The latest promotions & marketing materials to enable you to increase your sales
- What’s coming up in 2017
- Exclusive Networks value added services
Times: 17:00 onwards
Location: The Kings Arms, 27 Wormwood Street, London, EC2M 1RP
Join us for the first Thirsty Club of 2017 at The Kings Arms, London. Thirsty Club is a perfect opportunity to informally meet with key contacts within the industry and find out how they can help to move your business forward.
On the night we will be joined by our sponsoring vendors who are due to be announced over the coming weeks. If you are keen to meet with someone specific, please be sure to let us know and we’ll make the introductions.
The Thirsty Club will begin at 5pm and as always we are expecting quite a crowd. Make sure you can join us on the 9th March for the evening, by registering using the form opposite.Register today
Location: Monument (The Anchors 1-5), 20 St Dunstans Hill, London, EC3R 8HL
You’re invited to our Fortinet Cyber Threat Assessment Programme (CTAP) refresh session. The session will cover various aspects of the programme including a short introduction, tips and tricks on its installation and a chance for you to get hands on with its virtual set up. The session takes place on Thursday 16th March in London.
10:15: Introduction to CTAP
10:45: Technical run through of how to install CTAP including Tricks and Tips (FortiGate)
12:00: Hands on for attendees (Virtual set up)
If you would like to attend the session, please register here..Register here
Times: 10:00 -13:00
Following the recent launch of the new PartnerSphere Partner Program, Imperva and Exclusive Networks are holding a unique UK Partner Event geared towards explaining the latest trends and developments around Imperva as well as how we can work with our channel partners to help drive opportunities in 2017 and beyond!
To learn more about the 2017 Imperva Roadmaps and how you as partner can take full advantage of Partner Program, Deal Registration and Partner Incentives book your place today!