Staying ahead of change to build channel market success
Latest Press Releases
- Exclusive Networks Shapes Up For 2017 With Senior Sales Appointments - Boosts partner support with new additions to sales team in readiness for growth in 2017. LONDON, UK – 1st December 2016 – Exclusive Networks, the UK’s leading value-added distributor that accelerates market entry and growth for innovative cybersecurity, networking and infrastructure technologies, has made two senior sales appointments as it gears up for growth in
- Latest Results VASTly Outperform Market - Global VAST strategy begins to deliver 60% year-on-year growth at Exclusive Group LONDON, UK – September 9th, 2016 – Exclusive Group, the value-added services and technologies (VAST) group, today announced its latest set of financial results showing 60% year-on-year growth for the first six months of 2016, with total revenues of 575m€. The performance reflects
- Faster Deal Opportunities as Exclusive Capital Delivers First Financing Services to Australia and New Zealand Channel Partners - Exclusive Networks resellers in pole position to benefit from new value-added financing and leasing services SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA – August 9th 2016 – Exclusive Capital, the financing and leasing division of Exclusive Group, has continued its global expansion with the launch of business operations in the A/NZ market. Rolling out immediately to local Exclusive Networks resellers
Times: 13:30 – 16:30
Location: 46 New Broad Street, London EC2M 1JH
During this event you will learn what’s new from the Gemalto Team and how you can take advantage of Exclusive Networks value added services. This event will demonstrate all the tools available for you to maximise your business revenue with Gemalto Solutions and keep your customer compliant ahead of the impending GDPR changes.
Agenda Topics Include:
- Gemalto Corporate Vision
- Exclusive Networks Value to Gemalto Partners
- Gemalto and GDPR – Compliance 101
- Cipher Partner Program – Updates and Benefits
- Gemalto Q & A
- Depart for Exclusive Networks Christmas Thirsty Club
Times: 17:00 onwards
Location: The Otherist, 111 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AP
As a thank you from us to you for your business this year, Exclusive Networks and BigTec would like to invite you to our Christmas edition of Thirsty Club on Thursday 8th December at the Corney & Barrow, Old Broad Street, London.
Join Exclusive Networks and BigTec to celebrate the most festive time of the year with a drink or two and a rock around the Christmas tree with our sponsoring vendors.
On the night we’ll be holding a charity raffle, last year saw us raise over £500 for Macmillan Cancer Support. Previous prizes on the night have included an Apple watch, iPad’s and Chrome Casts, the perfect gift just in time for Christmas! You’ll receive a strip of 5 tickets upon entry with the opportunity to purchase more on the night.
Register today to avoid disappointment as spaces are limited, and we would hate for you to be left out in the cold!
We look forward to seeing you there. Christmas jumpers required!Register here
Times: 10-14.30 (inclusive if working lunch)
Location: 46 New Broad Street, London EC2M 1JH
Imperva and Exclusive Networks are pleased to announce the launch of the new PartnerSphere Partner Program. As part of this launch we are delighted to invite you to attend a complimentary and informative 101 workshop.
To help our partners become an accredited reseller (and be entitled to all the benefits), Exclusive Networks and Imperva are running a FREE OF CHARGE Sales Training Workshop to enable our partners to further understand the value in selling Imperva and become certified.
Places are limited, to secure your place register today!
Agenda Items Include:
- ‘Whiteboard’ pitch
- Product updates – WAF, DAM, Incapsula
- Exclusive Networks value-add
We look forward to welcoming you.Register here
Times: 13:00 onwards
Location: Ham Yard Hotel, 1 Ham Yard, London W1D 7DT
Exclusive Networks and Palo Alto Networks are excited to invite you to join us at the Ham Yard Hotel on 12th December for an afternoon of business and product updates and the inaugural UKI Partner Up awards!
What’s on the programme?
As a valued partner, Palo Alto will ensure you are fully up-to-date on their latest product releases and all the current news and developments taking place.
But, they also want to have fun – so what better way to do this than to rent a hip hotel and bar in the centre of London’s vibrant Soho and host their first UKI Partner Up awards!
They’ll even get the food in and pick up the bar tab – all you need to do is register today!
- 13:00: Welcome
- 13:50: NextWave Update
- 14:45: How to Win Bigger
- 16:30: UKI Partner Up Awards
- 17:00 – 19:00: Drinks and Canapés