Department: Sales Reports to: Country Manager Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
About the role
Is any of the following what makes you tick?
- working in international business environment
- career promotions and relocation
We might have something for you!
Due to business expansion, we are looking for a experienced person for a position of Presales Engineer – Networking/Cybersecurity to join our team in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
You will work with the leading global vendors and technologies.
Who we are looking for
At Exclusive Networks, we are dedicated to delivering the best to our clients and partners.
Should you choose to accept the position, your main responsibilities will include:
- Technical presentations and portfolio solutions
- Frequent support and interaction with partners regarding new technical solutions and partner education updates and certifications
- Providing high-quality support to our internal sales team (major account managers, regional account managers, channel account managers)
- Daily communication with all company departments regarding project development and sales results achievement;
- Build Vendor and Partner relationships to ensure maximum coverage across deals
What we’d love to see (but not mandatory):
- 3+ years of experience in:
- Enterprise network solutions (i.e. Aruba, Fortinet, Huawei, Cisco routing & switching)
- Cybersecurity solutions (i.e. Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, F5, Trend Micro)
- System management (i.e. Microsoft System Center, Red Hat Linux, HP server automation, BMC)
- Virtualization: (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Storage solutions (HPE, Huawei, EMC, NetApp, etc.)
- Open Source services and solutions (i.g. Red Hat, Micro Services, Ansible)
- Excellent positive attitude and teamwork spirit
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent Bosnian and English communications internally, corporation-wide, and externally
- Familiar with products and services in the Exclusive Networks portfolio
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Office 365, as well as MS SharePoint
- Driving license, B cat. Active driver
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member
- ICT training and education certificates from networking, Red Hat, and security
- Linux bash scripting syntax knowledge
- Basic knowledge about IT security solutions (antivirus, IPS, web proxy, firewall)
- Basic knowledge about virtual platforms (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Vendor certificates: Huawei, Red Hat, Aruba, Cisco
At Exclusive Networks, we believe in friendly work culture and a hybrid working environment.
Upon joining our team, we will provide you with a detailed onboarding process with ongoing training.
You will get the opportunity to work in a flexible environment, with the opportunity to expand your career internationally. Also, you will get the opportunity for personal growth.
What we offer:
- Education/mentoring on topics and vendors in our portfolio
- Competitive compensation package
- Career advancement plan (position and/or location)
- Hybrid working environment
- Access to a variety of vendor training
- Opportunity for personal development
- Regular social events
- Friendly environment
- Possibility to travel
About Exclusive Networks
Exclusive Networks is a global digital infrastructure and cybersecurity specialist with 43 offices across the world. With a unique „Global sale, local scale“ model, we provide services in over 170 countries across five continents.
We work with our reseller partners to boost their business opportunities in cybersecurity and digital infrastructure, helping them to achieve new revenues from the changing technology landscape.