Your security tools can only protect the assets they know about. So the first step in securing and managing any device is understanding the nature of the device and its context. Asset Management is key.
But traditional asset inventory approaches are manual (and thus easy target for mistakes) and time consuming. Moreover: as soon as an inventory is manually compiled, it quickly becomes outdated.
Now imagine a better way to do it. An asset management approach built specifically for cybersecurity. A solution that helps you gain visibility of different types of assets. Automatically. A technology that continuously discovers assets in your environment.
Why would you want to? Well think about…
- Device Discovery: You can only protect what you know is there
- Endpoint Protection: Find out which devices aren’t protected but should be
- Vulnerability management: Do you know which devices should be scanned for vulnerabilities but are not part of the scan schedule?
- Cloud Security and configuration Are your VA scanners (or tools like it) aware of any new instances to scan? Because if not they are making these instances prone to known vulnerabilities.
- Incident response management: How much time do you spend tracking down assets to resolve security incidents?
- GRC and Audit: Outdated asset inventory information can have a negative impact on compliance programs.
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers security solution coverage gaps, and automatically validates and enforces security policies. By seamlessly integrating with over 300 security and management solutions, Axonius is deployed in minutes, improving cyber hygiene immediately.