Department: Cyber Security
Reports to: Technical Manager
Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards. Meets project implementation targets for timeliness, customer success metrics and customer adoption. Completes required certification, training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Role & Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring hardware, software, systems, networks, security and product related
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Talking to customer’s technical team to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
- Responding to systems and equipment breakdowns 24 x 7 that includes and not limited to replacing part/equipment
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Maintaining records of hardware and software licences
- RFP, RFQ, Tender & Project documentation
- Related assigned networking tasks deemed relevant and needed
- Graduate in Computer Science major in networks.
- Minimum 3 solid years as post sales engineer.
- Knowledge on any of the below will be added advantage:
- Switching, routing or wireless
- DDI (DNS, DHCP, IPAM)
- CCNA/CCNP &/or any security vendor certification is a definite plus.
- Team player spirit and works cohesively.
- Resilient, independent and always “on the go” mode.
- Adaptable to work beyond 9-5, weekends and public holidays (as needed).