2 Days / SentinelOne / Pre-sales System Engineer Training
• Introductions (company, name, title, role, and what you’d like to get out of the session)
• Company overview, anti-malware market space, and differentiation between vendors and types of solutions
• Technical overview of SentinelOne solution
• Hands-on installing agent and connecting to server
• Administration Overview
• Demo and how to maintain the environment
• Evaluation Process and how to manage
• Support process and how to get help
• Roadmap and what’s coming
• Minimum 3-5 years of cyber security experience, preferably in anti-malware antivirus solutions
• The SE’s must bring their own laptops with VMware Workstation or Fusion (Parallels is acceptable). The machine
must be capable of running Windows 7 or 10 VM.
• You can download a trial version of Windows VM’s from https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/
• Virtual Machine = IE11 on Win7 or Microsoft Edge on Win10 Stable.
• Recommend disable Windows Defender using Group Policy Editor. For example:
• Allocate at least 20GB of available disk space and 2GB RAM for Win-7 or 4GB RAM for Win-10.
|19/06/2018||8:00 to 17:00||Passport Training Center / Exclusive Networks Austria|