Just as Exclusive Networks is committed to creating a totally trusted digital world, Palo Alto Networks is striving for a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before.
To achieve this it’s key that everyone understand the impact they have on their own security and others given the interconnectedness in our daily lives. Merely being connected causes risk. It is your responsibility, and those you connect with, to be “cyber aware” and understand how personal online activities can crossover to impact professional accounts and even corporate networks.
Here are 5 tips for organizations to consider in their cybersecurity approach:
- Focus on security in the office and at home to support workers as they choose where and how they want to work.
- Securing Cloud Adoption is key as cloud adoption has accelerated but cloud security practices typically haven’t kept pace.
- Security by design will enable lower risk and greater agility
- Consider customized solutions to fit the specific needs of your ecosystems or value chains.
- Empowering employees from anywhere by having a security strategy and framework that supports being flexible.
Change isn’t slowing down in workplace technology or in our daily lives, and it’s important to ensure our cybersecurity protection techniques are evolving just the same.