The Law of Cloud Security
Security in a hybrid cloud environment
Will Nutanix and Palo Alto work for you?
Challenges in the market
As organisations virtualise and deploy data and applications across a hybrid cloud environment, the potential attack surface increases, demanding a new approach to managing data flow and security threats.
Nutanix and Pao Alto Networks work together to enable organistions to segment, manage and secure VMs and data flow across a hybrid cloud environment, reducing the security threat both at the perimeter and within the internal network.
Nutanix Flow & Calm, Palo Alto Networks VM-series & Panorama.
The Law of Security
Use Case: VM Micro segmentation & Next generation Security
Key features you will benefit from:
- Application-level visibility of complex ecosystems, microsegment workloads and distribute security controls to enforce a perimeter around every VM
- Industry-leading threat-prevention capabilities to detect and stop threats attempting to penetrate the perimeter, move laterally across legitimate network connections or access data
- Leverage of a VM-Series deployment blueprint to enable simple, repeatable and automated deployment of VM-Series firewalls to simplify management
- Managed security and performance across hybrid cloud environment through a single pane of glass
Will this work for you?
- Are an existing Nutanix and/ or Palo Alto Networks customer?
- Do you operate within a highly virtualised / hyperconverged environment?
- Do you have an expanding VDI/ EUC environment?
- Is organisation in a highly regulated industry?
With Nutanix and Fortinet you will be able to:
- Prevent the East-West movement of threats within a complex network, minimising their impact
- Provide your organisation market-leading threat detection and protection at the perimeter
- Reduce administration while ensuring new VMs automatically adhere to the highest security policies
- Simplify the management of network and application security across a disparate hybrid cloud ecosystem
Fill out the form to speak to your IT partner