Constructing a Secure SD-WAN Architecture
Date: July 29th 2020
Corporate networks are stretched thin by cloud services, SaaS applications, and mobility. Plus, organisations require better connections to branch offices to deliver higher-quality network services.
As organisations transition to a digital business model, their network topologies are significantly impacted. The adoption of cloud services, the virtualisation of the traditional network, and an increasingly mobile workforce accessing applications in the cloud are accelerating advancements in wide area networking technologies.
The traditional WAN is struggling to keep up because it relies on a static infrastructure of devices that simply can’t accommodate shifting and often temporary resource allocation and workloads. In this workshop, participants learn how Secure SD-WAN solves these problems.
Participants who attend this workshop will learn how to:
· Apply software-defined networking (SDN) to software control of wide area networks in an enterprise environment
· Implement application control and traffic shaping over SD-WAN
· Use FortiManager to enable unified policy across thousands of enterprise branches
· Use FortiDeploy to enable zero-touch deployment
· Configure virtualized products supporting WAN aggregation while gaining hand-on experience
|2020-07-29||9:00 to 12:00|