To our office in Stockholm we are looking for a Sales Engineer with good experience of Networking and Security solutions.
The Exclusive Story
We work with thousands of reseller partners around the world, to boost their business opportunities in cybersecurity and cloud, helping them to achieve new revenues from the changing technology landscape. The key ingredient in the success of Exclusive Networks is the spirit of our people and the strong value-adding culture we share.
Our adaptability to new demands and opportunities is driven by more than entrepreneurial spirit. We grow without the constraints of bureaucratic hierarchies, which makes us easier to do business with and faster to act. Each of our national and regional Exclusive Networks business units is free to respond to its own instincts; applying its market experience and cultural awareness, not limited by protocol.
We are continually disrupting distribution models. We know how to harness the potential of disruptive technologies. Exclusive Networks continually challenges traditional VAD models, redefining value and creating differentiation. We call this ‘Disruptive Distribution’.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for assisting the Sales Representative and Partners with the technical sales activities in net-new and pre-existing opportunities.
The Sales Engineer will be aligned with all local Sales Representative. The goal will be to deliver the technical value of our security portfolio to our partners. As a team, the goal will be to build a strong business justification to the partner, while ensuring that the given annual quota is met/exceeded.
- Understand customer requirements and integrate our portfolio into the customers’ environment.
- Deliver sales presentations, present technical information products and services, and conduct product demonstrations.
- Manage all phases of product evaluations including installations, presenting at seminars, responding to RFP’s and RFI’s and the technical development of our portfolio.
- Ability to work independently and team collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to articulate the importance of security.
- Some travel will be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a four-year College or Technical School AND 3-5 years of experience in a customer facing role OR equivalent combination or education and experience.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills, in Swedish and English.
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical to executive level technical decision makers.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory and related Directory services.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows and Unix File systems.
- Exposure to security hardware and software.
- Exposure to Microsoft Exchange preferably in a systems administration role.
- MCSE, MCP Microsoft Certifications are preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical: Collects and researches data; designs workflows and procedures; identifies data relationships and dependencies; synthesizes complex or diverse information; uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Technical Skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Sense of Urgency: Displays a matter of utmost urgency; understands the importance of making critical business decision in a timely manner with strong attention to detail; realization that efficiency and prioritization is critical to success.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; meets commitments; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions.
- Written Communications: Edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; varies writing style to meet needs; writes clearly and informatively.
- Oral Communication: Demonstrates group presentation skills; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; speaks clearly and persuasively.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans.