Cloud adoption is accelerating. Organisations can achieve operational efficiencies and economic benefits with a cloud-first strategy across many aspects of their infrastructure, from telecoms systems, through CRM platforms to business applications. The working practices of users are also changing, placing new demands on the IT resources of an organisation with users expecting to work on any device from any location.
Delivering security for Cloud applications can streamline these changes and relieve the pressure for an organisation’s IT resource. Going one step further however, Trend Micro can also deliver security from the cloud to facilitate both cloud-first strategies and users’ dynamic requirements.
Register for this live webinar and learn how we can help:
– Protect remote user machines from the latest threats
– Secure Office 365 environments from both threats and unauthorised data loss
– Enforce web usage policies for all users regardless of where they are and how they are connecting to the web
– Place state-of-the-art security in the mail flow for any email platform including Exchange Online, Google Mail and on premise Exchange
– Reduce the cost and complexity of your environment through the hosted management of your security requirements
David Byrne, Sales Engineer, Trend Micro
– Take advantage of Virtualisation and the Cloud