Exclusive Networks is a value-add distributor specialized in the marketing of new security, storage and networking technologies for corporate users. Exclusive Networks acts as the local representative for our vendors. The company has established and continues to develop its network of resellers, and provides promotional, training and technical support for the solutions it markets.
The Junior Vendor Business Development Manager supports reseller activities in opportunity creation and assists the business unit in development of the channel via existing and new reseller partnerships.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
For Exclusive Networks:
- Sole Vendor focus
- Understand where the vendor complements and competes within the existing vendor landscape.
- Help create end user opportunities for the focus vendors
- Working to achieve both individual and team targets against agreed profit requirements
- Identify additional growth, up-sell / cross sell opportunities within existing pipeline.
- Key contact for the specified vendor within Exclusive Networks, developing relationships at all levels of the vendor organization.
- Training and enablement of Exclusive Networks team ensuring any accreditations are maintained.
- Managing key accounts alongside the Account Managers
- Work closely with the internal & external sales teams to set and co-ordinate partner meetings
- Proactively work with Exclusive Networks and Vendor marketing teams to:
- Recruit, enable and drive new resellers
- Develop end user lead generation programs with resellers
- Implement sales & technical training programs
- Manage Pipeline and CTAP pool
- Ensure internal systems are update date with vendor price lists, collateral, discount structures and processes.
- Support the operations team with any queries relating to Vendor purchase orders, invoices and shipping.
- Collate analytics and business trends
For the Partners:
- Drive the quarterly business plan working alongside the Account Manager and Vendor Channel Team
- Work with the partner to on-board vendor through training and enablement across all relevant departments
- On-going training to educate the partner on new releases and competitive messaging
- Support vendor focused activities, such as end user events and focus days
- The point of contact for escalation
- The role is internal, however you may be required to visit resellers from time to time as the business sees fit.
- The ability to form, build and farm relationships, network effectively and intelligently, internally, within the vendor and partner base.
- The ability to clearly articulate the vendor message to suit the audience, for example technical, commercial or financial and gain the buy-in of all stakeholders.
- Ensure that a professional “research driven” approach is adopted to each meeting and opportunity
- Liaising with internal departments eg: SalesOps, sales, technical consultants, in order to fulfill customer needs, such as arranging demonstrations, organizing quotes, logistics and customer risk management.
- Working to KPI that map to the business goals
PERSON SPECIFICATION: The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to their workload
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the IT channel
- Confident, warm, fun personality that works hard
- Commercially Astute
- Clear communication
- Analytical skills
- Must be very proficient with Excel, Powerpoint and Word
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- United States (Preferred)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Assistant/Driver
SUPERVISOR: Warehouse Manager
At Exclusive Networks, we accelerate market entry and growth for innovative Cybersecurity, Networking and Infrastructure technologies. This makes us the go-to choice for market-leading Technology Vendors and Reseller Partners alike. Our business model of a single touch/multiple markets VAD, is unique. We combine specialist Value-Adding Technical and Marketing Support, with the volume and reach of a global distributor. Reseller Partners around the world rely upon us to boost their business opportunities and achieve new revenues from the changing technology landscape. Exclusive Networks continually challenges traditional VAD models, redefining value and creating differentiation. We call this ‘Disruptive Distribution’.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The warehouse assistant / driver will primarily spend their time working with the Staging team to pull devices for staging and then pack the devices for shipping once staging is complete. They will also make pick ups and deliveries to vendors and customers offsite, receive and ship orders, and assist with the monthly physical inventory.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pick&Pack devices for shipping
- Receive and put away inventory
- Drive a 20 ft. box truck for pickups and deliveries
- Work closely with the Operations and Staging teams to fulfill our Service Level Agreement for staging projects
- Create shipping labels for various carriers (primarily FedEx)
- Maintain an organized warehouse
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter tracking information into ERP system and spreadsheets to provide reporting to customers.
- Monthly and on demand cycle counts
- Assist other teams as needed
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
Education: High School diploma or GED
Experience: 3 years warehouse experience preferred
- Able to use powered stacker
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Familiar with MS office tools
- Familiar with NetSuite a plus
- Organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Supply Chain Services Coordinator
Reports To: Global Supply Chain Services and Operations Manager
Job Overview: The role will require direct interactions with the vendors, customers, and end users to drive excellent customer service by responding to customers’ needs. The role will work directly with the vendor’s Sales, Purchasing and Operations representatives as well as dealing directly with logistics and supply chain partners. The ideal person will possess strong communication and problem-solving skills and aim to deliver customer satisfaction. The role requires Excel, Netsuite, and Salesforce skills. Experience in a global project and distribution environment will be beneficial. An understanding of how a basic supply chain operates would also be an advantage. The candidate should be comfortable operating within a very reactive and busy office environment which is very much measured on problem resolution and ultimately delivery success rate. The position is for full time employment and is based in our San Jose, CA office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Process sales orders directly from Vendors ERP
- Update Vendors ERP with shipping and asset tracking details
- Manage demo appliances with Vendor sales team and coordinate returns
- Support Vendor team with tasks to be determined
- Assist Vendor European operations team with global deployment and US operations
- Integrate strategy into execution and delivery
- Evaluate existing capabilities and improvement opportunities within the Project Management domain
- Assist with the functional and operational aspects of the project across all other project domains
- Receive shipping orders for staging projects and enter the information in Exclusive’s ERP to push the order to warehouse and staging teams.
- Monitor inventory levels within ERP for each global project
- Understanding of Netsuite and Salesforce beneficial
- Experience in project management, organizational effectiveness
- International exposure, experience a plus
- Flexible and ability to work across different time zones
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Suite, and willingness to learn
- Data analysis skills
- Project management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and as a team member
- International business exposure, experience a plus
Exclusive Networks is a true value-added distributor that brings its partners innovative technologies that will expand their security offering and increase margin potential whilst supporting them every step of the way. Exclusive Networks offers additional value by developing partners’ business through planning, marketing, training and support services. The company is a North America arm of Exclusive Group, the value-added services and technologies group with 62 offices across five continents, and presence in over 100 countries, accelerating the growth of disruptive and innovative technologies around the world.
Exclusive Networks is seeking a Business Development Representative to join the team! The Business Development Representative will assist in the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect Customer/Partner contact and prospecting, identify and help to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers, work with marketing, sales, and vendor management teams to implement business development initiatives and occasionally be directed in several aspects of the work. Business Development Representatives should have 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Creating meetings between prospects and Exclusive Networks business development representatives
- Being a trusted resource and cultivating relationships with prospects;
- ·Making outbound contact with prospective clients over the phone and email to establish and drive pipeline growth
- Supporting marketing efforts by assisting in demand generation campaigns
- Giving high-level online presentations of innovative Exclusive Networks solutions
- Discovering new leads through internet research, database mining, and social media monitoring /commenting
- Nurturing and qualifying new leads to be turned into online demo appointments
- Recording prospect interactions in Netsuite CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Personality to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, and partners
- Ambitious “hunter” mentality in seeking out new business
- Familiar with consultative sales, sales qualification, and pipeline building
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Articulate with good telephone manner
- Attention to detail with excellent organization and administrative skills
- Ability to execute sales strategies, and successfully overcome prospect objections
- Personable with strong client empathy
- Proficiency with Outlook and the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as online research tools
- Self-starter who can motivate themselves with a strong desire to work to and surpass targets
- Knowledge of IT Industry – Cybersecurity preferred
- Previous use of Netsuite and CRM systems
- Bachelor’s degree of business, finance or marketing