Exclusive Networks is a value-add distributor specialized in the marketing of new security, storage and networking technologies for corporate users. Exclusive Networks acts as the local representative for our vendors. The company has established and continues to develop its network of resellers, and provides promotional, training and technical support for the solutions it markets.
The Junior Vendor Business Development Manager supports reseller activities in opportunity creation and assists the business unit in development of the channel via existing and new reseller partnerships.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
For Exclusive Networks:
- Sole Vendor focus
- Understand where the vendor complements and competes within the existing vendor landscape.
- Help create end user opportunities for the focus vendors
- Working to achieve both individual and team targets against agreed profit requirements
- Identify additional growth, upsell / cross sell opportunities within existing pipeline.
- Key contact for the specified vendor within Exclusive Networks, developing relationships at all levels of the vendor organization.
- Training and enablement of Exclusive Networks team ensuring any accreditations are maintained.
- Managing key accounts alongside the Account Managers
- Work closely with the internal & external sales teams to set and co-ordinate partner meetings
- Proactively work with Exclusive Networks and Vendor marketing teams to:
- Recruit, enable and drive new resellers
- Develop end user lead generation programs with resellers
- Implement sales & technical training programs
- Manage Pipeline and CTAP pool
- Ensure internal systems are update date with vendor pricelists, collateral, discount structures and processes.
- Support the operations team with any queries relating to Vendor purchase orders, invoices, and shipping.
- Collate analytics and business trends
For the Partners:
- Drive the quarterly business plan working alongside the Account Manager and Vendor Channel Team
- Work with the partner to on-board vendor through training and enablement across all relevant departments
- On-going training to educate the partner on new releases and competitive messaging
- Support vendor focused activities, such as end user events and focus days
- The point of contact for escalation
- The role is internal, however you may be required to visit resellers from time to time as the business sees fit.
- The ability to form, build and farm relationships, network effectively and intelligently, internally, within the vendor and partner base.
- The ability to clearly articulate the vendor message to suit the audience, for example technical, commercial or financial and gain the buy in of all stakeholders.
- Ensure that a professional “research driven” approach is adopted to each meeting and opportunity
- Liaising with internal departments eg: SalesOps, sales, technical consultants, in order to fulfil customer needs, such as arranging demonstrations, organizing quotes, logistics and customer risk management.
- Working to KPI that map to the business goals
PERSON SPECIFICATION: The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to their workload
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the IT channel
- Confident, warm, fun personality that works hard
- Commercially Astute
- Clear communication
- Analytical skills
- Must be very proficient with Excel, Powerpoint and Word