Annual revenues up 17% to €2.4bn in 2019
- Company caps best year ever with growth evenly spread across regions and cyber/cloud specialisms
- Significant proportion of subscription-based revenues reflects future growth opportunity around disruptive new consumption models
- Winning combination of continued geo-expansion and service innovation with enhancements to back-office operations platform and leadership team complements dogged commitment to value-centric business philosophy and culture
OSLO, NORWAY – 14 April 2020 – Exclusive Networks has reported another year of growth, booking revenues of €2.4 billion for 2019 – up 17% on the previous year. Growth for the period has been strong across the Northern region and balanced across cybersecurity and cloud transformation portfolios. More than one-tenth of total revenues now come from subscription-based transactions, representing a significant opportunity to further develop disruptive new business models that capitalize on this changing market demand.
“Our journey continues as we register another strong year of generating opportunities for our partners and growing organically ahead of market growth rates,” said Kris Van den Bergh, Regional Director Northern Europe at Exclusive Networks. “We’ve seen the enterprise market changing how it consumes technology, making it an exciting time to be creating value in the channel. Behind the scenes we have been investing in our global operations capability and bolstering our leadership team, but we remain more focused than ever on doing what we do best – being customer centric and with a conscious effort to support our partners’ businesses, especially during this uncertain time.”
- Northern Europe (incl. Benelux and Nordics), with a net growth of +17% over the year, ended second in EMEA after ME. (+29%), followed by the UK.
- Both Benelux and the Nordics showed impressive growth. Total revenue for the year for the region resulted in an impressive 374 Million Euro. With 234M for Benelux and 140M in Nordics.
- Highest Revenue growth of the region was booked by Norway and Denmark with +54% each, followed by Finland (+29%).
- performance across vendors, with the top 3 vendor partners growing by 20% and development vendors such as Proofpoint, Rubrik, Sentinel One, Infoblox and Thales growing almost 40%.
- Impressive global growth of 19% in the cloud transformation portfolio marginally outperformed the larger cybersecurity aspect of the business.
Trading Update – COVID-19
Current trading is challenging, but the business year to date remains on track with the company plan. Business continuity preparations in terms of employee welfare and remote workplace provision, supply chain contingencies and customer care have proved to be invaluable and, thus far, resilient with minimal operational impact. Financially, the company’s balance sheet and cash position is strong and sustainable. The company’s risk and continuity team meet and communicate on a daily basis, minimizing service disruption whilst maximizing employee and customer welfare. Contingencies are in place to support the fast-changing environment, and the company continues to work in harmony with its vendor and supply chain partners.
About Exclusive Networks
Exclusive Networks is the global ‘value creating’ specialist distributor for cybersecurity and cloud solutions – the defining and interdependent technologies of the digital era. Its capabilities are backed by best-of-breed vendor portfolios, unparalleled skills and a host of compelling services from pre and post-sales technical support to leasing, training, professional services and global project management. With 50+ offices across five continents and presence in over 100 countries, Exclusive Networks has a unique ‘local sale, global scale’ model, creating value and enabling partners to achieve global reach, while delivering the value of a locally focused specialist distributor. More at www.exclusive-networks.com.