Exclusive Networks, the UK’s leading specialist value-added distributor for cyber security and cloud solutions, will hold its first ever week-long virtual event, the Exclusive Networks Festival, from Monday 6th July until Friday 10th July. Following last year’s hugely successful Exclusive Networks Summit, the festival will provide valued partners with the latest industry insights, spotlights on Exclusive Networks vendors and some much-needed entertainment to shine a light in these times.
Each day of the festival will include online seminars from Exclusive Networks leaders and collaborators. Exclusive Networks’ Regional Director, UK&I, Graham Jones will launch the festivities with a discussion on turning 2020 into a success by making the most of the opportunities that present themselves and working together to reach even greater heights in 2021.
“In today’s ever-changing world, it’s more important than ever to innovate and evolve to stay competitive and relevant,” said Jones. “Exclusive Networks is committed to enabling all of our partners to stay more than one step ahead of the curve. I’m particularly looking forward to exploring how partners can harness the latest trends and behaviours and successfully up-sell into existing accounts. I really believe we can all use these insights to make the most of the opportunities ahead of us in 2020 and beyond.”
Other sessions throughout the week include:
- Dave Allen, Managing Director at Fuel for Thought Counselling leading a survive and thrive mindset seminar
- Richard Foulkes, Exclusive Network’s Cyber Security Solution Consultant discussing how the current global situation has accelerated the need for business agility and digital transformation to accommodate our changing working practices
- Focus Social Media’s Ronnie Findlay looking at the sales impact of social media and how attendees can turn their LinkedIn profiles into personal lead generation tools.
- Emma Seaman from Natural Training taking attendees through how to close sales in today’s online world
- Adam Williamson, Sales Director at Exclusive Networks empowering attendees to create a services first customers approach – including a key announcement about a new service from Exclusive Networks
“When I was planning which festivals I’d be attending this year, this wasn’t exactly on my agenda…but I’m glad it is now,” said Williamson. “It is no longer enough to only disrupt with technology – you have to disrupt its consumption, how customers use it, how they pay for it and how they budget. In my session on Thursday 9th July, partners will discover why this is and how Exclusive Networks Advanced Services can help them take control of budgets leading to higher strategic value and longer term business relationships.”
In addition to these insights, festival goers can attend a midweek virtual Bingo Night and DJ set on Wednesday 8th July, culminating in a Thirsty Club and Big Lockdown Quiz – hosted by none other than stand-up comedian and presenter Rob Beckett.
“While it’s not the follow up to the Summit we envisioned, I’m confident that our virtual festival will be just as insightful, just as energising, and leave people walking away – or in this case, closing their screens – feeling empowered to supercharge their sales in this strange new world.” added Jones