Following the recent developments around the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), we would like to share with you the strategies we have in place to ensure business and service continuity. Our priority is the health and wellbeing of our employees, our partners and the community at large. We are also committed to providing you with the service you rely on us for and we are well-prepared to continue to do so with no interruption to normal service levels.
Our back-office, logistics, support and operational systems have been designed with resilience and flexibility, and we have longstanding business continuity plans in place to facilitate remote working and collaboration throughout all our business processes.
Please note some of the steps we are taking:
- Staff that suffer from even mild symptoms (fever and/or continuous cough) have been asked to self-isolate for 2 weeks
- Any staff that have travelled to affected areas have been asked to self-isolate for 2 weeks
- International travel has been put on hold across all countries in Exclusive Networks
- All Exclusive Networks staff can work remotely in line with standard flexible working arrangements. This includes secure access to sales systems, order processing, quotes, etc.
- Your calls will be answered and escalated in the normal way using the phone numbers you currently use
- Instead of face-to-face meetings, where appropriate, extensive use is being made of Microsoft Teams and other collaboration solutions to facilitate knowledge transfer, planning and other meeting purposes
- Our pre-sales team and site engineers are all available to support your needs remotely via phone/Microsoft Teams or your preferred virtual platform
- Whilst governments have not yet cancelled all large-scale events in all countries, we have implemented a policy of NO physical events and have replaced many of them with virtual events until further notice.
Regarding our Logistics Team:
- Exclusive Networks has additional trained logistics personnel ready to step in if needed.
- A policy of using gloves at all times and also sterilizing hands regularly is in place.
- Precautions are in place to reduce contact with inbound/collection drivers, who will remain in their vehicles.
- We monitor our logistics providers’ updates continuously, which allows us to implement back-up plans swiftly.
- Exclusive Networks are in constant contact with our vendors to ensure delivery and business continuity.
- Creation of strategic stocks to ensure timely delivery is being considered where necessary.
Regarding our Services:
- Support is being provided remotely and will continue normally through phone, e-mails and Microsoft Teams.
- Professional Services will be provided remotely if onsite access is not possible.
- All trainings currently scheduled are now available remotely as virtual trainings.
Exclusive Networks remains committed to supporting your business with a “business as usual” level of service and will continue to monitor the situation, providing you with updates as and when appropriate.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Account Manager.
EVP Strategy & Operations, Exclusive Networks