Security teams often lack the visibility and automation required to stop attacks. Siloed tools like endpoint detection and response (EDR) and network traffic analysis (NTA) collect large amounts of data, but they also force analysts to pivot from console to console to verify threats, increasing complexity and slowing down investigations. Faced with a shortage of cybersecurity professionals, teams must simplify their operations, or they will struggle to investigate and stop attacks.
Cortex XDR™ is the world’s first detection and response app that natively integrates network, endpoint and cloud data to stop sophisticated attacks. Leveraging behavioral analytics, it identifies unknown and highly evasive threats targeting your network. Machine learning and AI models uncover threats from any source, including managed and unmanaged devices.
Cortex XDR speeds alert triage and incident response by providing a complete picture of each threat and revealing the root cause automatically. By stitching different types of data together and simplifying investigations, Cortex XDR reduces the time and experience required at every stage of security operations, from triage to threat hunting. Tight integration with enforcement points lets you respond to threats quickly as well as apply the knowledge gained from investigations to detect similar attacks in the future.
Great security starts with ironclad prevention. Traps™ for endpoint protection and response, included with Cortex XDR, uses multiple methods of prevention to safeguard endpoints from malware, ransomware, and exploits. Together, Traps and Cortex XDR deliver consistent prevention, detection, and response across all your digital assets. Native integration with cloud-based threat intelligence ensures prevention is coordinated across your network, endpoint, and cloud security products.
Cortex XDR features include:
- Automated alert investigation
- Custom behavior-based detection
- Root cause analysis
- Supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- Incident response
- Malware and fileless attack detection
- Incident containment and recovery
- Targeted attack detection
- Post-incident impact analysis
- Insider threat detection
- Threat hunting
- Risky user behavior analysis
- IoC and threat intelligence searches
- Malware, ransomware, and exploit prevention with Traps
Some of the business benefits include
- Automatically uncovering stealthy attacks
- Stopping alert fatigue and attrition
- Reducing mean time to identify (MTTI)
- Reducing mean time to contain (MTTC)
- Increasing ROI from current investments with Cortex
Please contact your local Exclusive Networks Account Manager for more information about detecting and responding to threats with Cortex XDR.