Imperva Data Security reduces your security and compliance risk while enabling digital transformation. It protects your data on-premises and in the cloud by discovering sensitive data, monitoring all data activity, stopping unauthorized access, uncovering risky users and suspicious actions, providing actionable security insights and masking data for non-production use.
Imperva Data Activity Monitoring (DAM) defines and enforce uniform data security and compliance policy across the cloud and on-premises. Get single pane of glass management across relational databases, mainframes, big data platforms, data warehouses, and enterprise file stores. Imperva DAM also supports databases in Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services – including Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings such as Azure SQL and Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS).
Imperva standardizes audit and security controls across large and complex enterprise database environments, mitigating risks to sensitive data on-premises, in the cloud, and across multiple clouds. Imperva risk-based analytics help limited security staff be more effective at detecting risky or suspicious behavior by eliminating false positives, and clearly prioritizing the issues that are most important.
Benefits for customers include
- Detecting and prioritizing data threats using data science, machine learning and behavior analytics
- Pinpointing risky data access activity – for all users including privileged users
- Gaining visibility by monitoring and auditing all database activity
- Protecting data with real-time alerting or user access blocking of policy violations
- Uncovering hidden risks with data discovery, classification and vulnerability assessments
- Reducing the attack surface with static data masking