By 2021, 80% of industrial IoT (IIoT) projects will have OT-specific security requirements, up from 40% today . The diverse and complex nature of IIoT and OT security use cases can make the technology selection difficult.
Here are 7 qualities that Storage Resource Management (SRM) leaders should look for in an OT security provider according to a Gartner report:
- Comprehensive, Real-Time Device Visibility
- Support for Both IT and OT Functions
- Enablement of a Unified IT/OT Cybersecurity Strategy
- Real-Time Threat Detection and Alerts
- Ability to Transition from Mirror Mode to In-Line Security
This Forescout Summary (download here) provides more details about the individual quality requirements.
You can download the full Gartner report «7 Questions SRM Leaders Aren’t Asking OT Security Providers» here.
Please contact your local Exclusive Networks Account Manager to learn more about how to address these issues with the first unified IT-OT security platform by Forescout.