Palo Alto Networks Cortex™ Data Lake enables AI-based innovations for cybersecurity with the industry’s only approach to normalizing and stitching together your enterprise’s data.
Get public cloud scale and locations with assurance of the security and privacy of your data and significantly improve the accuracy of security outcomes with trillions of multi-source artifacts for analytics.
The cloud-based nature of this service allows customers to collect log data from multiple platform products deployed in various locations across their networks without needing to plan for compute and storage. When using Cortex™ Data Lake service, customers are no longer limited by hardware availability nor how quickly log collectors can be deployed.
Cortex™ Data Lake collects logs from
- Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewalls
- GlobalProtect™ cloud service, which extends the protection of the Security Operating Platform to remote networks and mobile users
- and Traps™ management service, which extends the platform to endpoints running Windows®, Linux, or macOS®.
When relevant events—based on the customer’s security policies—occur across any platform elements, logs are generated to enable detection, investigation, and analysis. Panorama™ network security management provides visibility into the network and events across the platform by correlating the logs available in Cortex™ Data Lake.
Cortex Data Lake can:
- Radically simplify your security operations by collecting, integrating, and normalizing your enterprise’s security data.
- Effortlessly run advanced AI and machine learning with cloud-scale data and compute.
- Constantly learns from new data sources to evolve your defences.
The underlying Cortex™ is the industry’s only open and integrated AI-based continuous security platform. It delivers radical simplicity and significantly improves security outcomes through automation and unprecedented accuracy.
You can learn more about Cortex™ Data Lake from the Palo Alto Networks Website Palo Alto Networks Website or by contacting your local Exclusive Networks Account Manager for more information about Palo Alto Networks Cortex™ Data Lake.