- About us
Reports to: Head of FP&A
Exclusive Networks continually challenges traditional distribution models, redefining value and creating differentiation. We call this ‘Disruptive Distribution’. Activities cover classic distribution (financing and logistics) as well as added value services (marketing, sales, technical support, services etc).
To assist our fast development, we are in search of a Sales Ops Analyst.
What you will do
You will report directly to the Group FP&A Director (Financial Planning and Analysis) and to the EVP Worldwide Sales & Marketing (Dual Reporting), as a trusted business partner, supporting the Group on strategic priorities and business improvement.
You will provide continuous analytical support to the EVP WW Sales & Marketing by:
• Continuously monitoring business performance, quickly identifying and raising challenges to tackle.
• Deep-diving on these challenges, getting in touch with a wide range of local and global stakeholders to identify root-causes and to propose potential solutions.
• Work closely with Regional SVPs and Country GMs to define of action plans to implement these solutions.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in the day to day steering of our business by:
• Producing and presenting monthly business forecasts by country and by region.
• Supporting countries to prepare and run Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews.
• Working with the BI team to produce insightful dashboards to monitor key business trends.
You will lead the preparation of ExCom and Board business presentations:
• Aligning early on with ExCom members to define meeting agenda.
• Collecting qualitative and quantitative information that will be presented, in full coordination with the Finance team.
• Putting together a short slide deck presenting this data in an insightful manner.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious and enthusiastic young professional with:
• 5 to 8 years of experience in Strategy, Sales Operations or Business Controlling in reputed companies.
• Ideally, experience and good business understanding of distribution and/or tech industries.
• A Bachelor degree from a top university.
In your previous experience, you have demonstrated:
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
• Practicality and effectiveness in your daily work, prioritizing key tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
• Capacity to communicate complex ideas effectively, verbally and in writing in English (French or any other language is a plus).
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels of an organization.
• Ideally, a strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting.
Last but not least, you are willing to learn quickly, you are not afraid to travel, you are full of energy and you thrive in demanding but fun working environment!
• Role based at Exclusive Networks HQ, 20 quai du point du jour, Boulogne-Billancourt, France. Possibility to work remotely several days per week. Occasional travels could be needed.
• Reporting to Head of FP&A
• OTE: based on experience
Continue to explore our job vacancies to find one thats right for you.