Disruptive streak continues with CyGlass technology, helping customers uncover, pinpoint, and respond to advanced cyber threats that evade traditional security controls
Exclusive Networks UK, the global trusted digital infrastructure specialist, today announced it has signed CyGlass, a specialist in Cloud-Based Advanced Network Security, to help partners differentiate themselves in an increasingly saturated market. With its origins in work funded by the US Department of Defense’s DARPA agency, CyGlass’ unique technology brings new value to help customers and partners plan, prioritise, and protect their networks.
“Disruption is in our DNA, and identifying pioneering technologies on the market is our key to offering unique services tailored to our customers’ needs,” commented Graham Jones, Regional Director UK&I at Exclusive Networks. “By bringing CyGlass’ technologies to our portfolio, we can help partners break new ground against cybercrime by bypassing traditional network restrictions such as firewalls and sending network metadata to cloud servers for analysis and detection. We’re excited to bring this cutting-edge offering to partners and customers, allowing complete visibility, monitoring, and intelligent alerting on threats.
“Following our recent win at the prestigious SC Awards Europe 2021, named Best SME Security Solution and a Finalist in the Best Behaviour Analytics/Enterprise Threat Detection category, this is a fantastic time for partners to consider our offering as the world’s only cloud-based NDR platform, designed specifically for smaller IT security teams,” commented Ed Jackowiak, CEO, CyGlass. “We look forward to working closely with Exclusive Networks UK to help its partners offer our solutions to UK customers.”
With its Network Defence as a Service (NDaaS) solution, CyGlass uses AI and machine learning to learn and analyse user and network behaviours wherever they emerge: the cloud, Active Directory, VPNs, firewalls, and network devices. CyGlass technology is complementary to Fortinet, integrating into Fortinet Security Fabric, as well as other Firewall vendors such as WatchGuard, Palo Alto Networks, Sophos and Cisco.
Partner benefits include:
- Easy setup with no on-site installation, no servers necessary, and no staff or resources to manage
- Simple per user pricing model
- Short sales cycle with meaningful data in weeks with POC
- Good revenue and margin with a SaaS offering
- Significant value in providing complete visibility, monitoring and intelligent alerting on threats within a customer’s infrastructure
- No competitors as the first Network Defense as a Service Solution offering available
- Ability to show active auditable security compliance
- Full backing of CyGlass and Exclusive Networks on opportunities to facilitate closing
- A channel only approach
To learn more about CyGlass, click here